Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome to HRD aspects in Software Developments!

Hi, I am Eriawan Kusumawardhono, the founder of RX Communica. During the past 5 years of my own experiences in being an employee and also a manager of my own company, I've experienced ups and downs of human resources.

This blog will contains all about my experiences and others about HRD aspects of software development. I will also put some interview tips, companies to avoid, and how to interact with others.

Not just that, it will also contain some real world experiences, including myself and my own experiences running my own non profit company, RX Communica.

If any of you this blog reader, want to contribute, feel free to do so by writing your own experience to me and I'll be happy to post here with or without your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment